On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 4:26:08 PM UTC+3, omeg wrote:

Hi, I`ve updated qwt 3.2.1->3.2.2 and now it looks less stable. About 3-4 hours
working ok, then app windows stop response to any actions. Switch off seamless
mode on VM (no errors in VM Manager) not working too - just blink picture from
Windows Desktop with 3-5 sec period. Then I got this error

http://imgur.com/a/i9D2M