Marek Marczykowski-Górecki:
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:17:16AM +0000, a.mcwh...@yandex.com wrote:
>> That means not only me has the same issue with debian-9 template. I've
>> started reinstalling template.
>
>> On December 12, 2016 11:01:00 AM AEDT, qubenix <qube...@riseup.net> wrote:
>>> Lucas Arnström:
>>> based
>>> quite

>>> I've had this same experience after a dist-upgrade on my debian-9
>>> template (d9) about 12 hours ago. I had made a clone of this template
>>> about two weeks ago and added the kali repos and some packages.
>>> Strangely, my kali template (and AppVM based on it) work normal even
>>> though it was also upgraded at the same time.
>>>
>>> ```
>>> user@dom0:~$ qvm-run -p d9 gnome-terminal
>>> Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused
>>> Failed to parse arguments: Cannot open display:
>>> ```
>
> Looks like this issue:
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2514
>
> Rebuilt package just uploaded to testing repository
> (qubes-gui-agent_3.2.10-2+deb9u1).

Doesn't seem to be fixed in stretch, stretch-testing, or
stretch-securitytesting yet.

```
[user@dom0 ~]$ qvm-run -p d9 "sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get
dist-upgrade -y"
Hit:1 http://vwakviie2ienjx6t.onion/debian stretch InRelease
Hit:2 http://sgvtcaew4bxjd7ln.onion stretch/updates InRelease
Hit:3 http://deb.qubes-os.org/r3.2/vm stretch-testing InRelease
Hit:4 http://deb.qubes-os.org/r3.2/vm stretch-securitytesting InRelease
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
[user@dom0 ~]$ qvm-run -p d9 "sudo dpkg -l" | grep qubes-gui
ii qubes-gui-agent 3.2.8+deb9u1 amd64 Makes X11 windows available to
qubes dom0
```
--
qubenix
GPG: B536812904D455B491DCDCDD04BE1E61A3C2E500