> Is your sys-firewall based on Debian template? If so, there is
> additional step in the upgrade procedure.

this is what I've done :

sudo qubes-dom0-update systemd-compat-libs perl-libwww-perl perl-Term-ANSIColor
perl-Term-Cap gdk-pixbuf2-xlib speexdsp qubes-mgmt-salt-admin-tools lvm2

--> n

sudo qubes-don0-update --clean

this is the results of "yum info qubes-core-dom0" :

Installed Packages
Name        : qubes-core-dom0
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 3.1.18
Release     : 1.fc20
Size        : 1.7 M
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : qubes-dom0-cached
Summary     : The Qubes core files (Dom0-side)
URL         : http://www.qubes-os.org
License     : GPL
Description : The Qubes core files for installation on Dom0.

Available Packages
Name        : qubes-core-dom0
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 3.2.12
Release     : 1.fc23
Size        : 328 k
Repo        : qubes-dom0-cached
Summary     : The Qubes core files (Dom0-side)
URL         : http://www.qubes-os.org
License     : GPL
Description : The Qubes core files for installation on Dom0.

I'm still stuck with 411 pending updates.