I'm trying to update dom0, (419 Updates Selected).

After searching for infos on qubesOS website and from google, after various
attempt, I'm still getting this message from dom0 :

"None of the selected packages could be updated."

When I click "check for new Updates", i'm getting this message :

"There is no network connection available. Please check your connection
settings and try again"

I'm still having 419 Updates to make ....

I just upgraded from Qubes Os 3.1 to Qubes release 3.2 (R3.2)

You can find the logs from the command "sudo qubes-dom0-update --clean" here :

http://pastebin.com/Em0W21YV

Any help to properly update my dom0 will be very appreciated.

Thanks