'Piit' via qubes-users <qubes-users@googlegroups.com> [2017-05-16 10:49 +0200]:
> qubes-pass brought my attention to pass(wordstore) which I haven't
> heard of before.  I've setup pass in my vault AppVM, which I am
> currently using to host my credentials with Keepass. This works quit
> well, even, when this involves some Copy&Paste.

Use the -c flag to copy the first line of a pass file (usually the
password) to the clipboard (e.g. "pass -c somedirectory/somepassfile").
Then copy the contents of the clipboard to the Qubes clipboard with
ctrl+shift+C.

> Testing out pass I realized that pass can only store username &
> passwords but no other information. Often I want to store username +
> password + emailadress (which I have used during registration) and
> maybe additional information like a comment with a customer nr.
>
> Can this be done with pass or a workarround which is using pass to
> store the credentials and store the metadata at another location.  I'd
> like to keep all information together.

Yes. "pass edit somedirectory/somepassfile" opens that file in your
default text editor. You can add as much information as you like. See
"Data Organization" on https://www.passwordstore.org/.

--
ubestemt