You would be better off posting this on the coreboot mailing list with serial console logs from both coreboot and the kernel (you will need a null modem cable) along with the coreboot .config file and build log, irregardless I use coreboot 4.6 and it works fine.

We need more information to be able to help you.

  • [qubes... 'Protonmij' via qubes-users
    • [... Andrew Morgan
      • ... 'Protonmij' via qubes-users
        • ... Noor Christensen