Well, I am afraid this will be a bit hard:

Touchscreen. I've a laptop with touchscreen. I was a bit curious, but I don't
feel much of need for touchscreen, it was simply not a reason to buy the
laptop. When trying to use touchscreen with QubesOS, I've experienced several
issues:

* The touchscreen is technically an USB device connected to the same USB
controller as other USB devices. This implies any other USB device could spoof
its touches. This issue is inherent to the hardware, i.e., not something
QubesOS can resolve. Moreover, this is AFAIK a typical implementation of
touchscreen.
* Qubes has input proxies for mouse and keyboard. You see, touchscreen is
missing there. There are undocumented pieces of support and it should be
reportedly easy to make it working, but it seems nobody takes it as a priority.
* Once you get touchscreen input working, it will probably work just like a
mouse input. As far as I know, there is no support for passing touch events to
VMs in other way than mouse movements and clicks.

Regards,
Vít Šesták 'v6ak'