Le lundi 25 décembre 2017 16:27:11 UTC+1, awokd a écrit :
> On Mon, December 25, 2017 3:07 pm, Blooorp wrote:
> >
> > "Devices/Add a VGA BIOS image (don't specify location or IDs, let it
> > auto-populate) "
> >
> > make: *** No rule to make target 'vgabios.bin', needed by
> > 'build/coreboot.pre'. Stop.
> >

> > Looks like it didn't work, should I put the location and ID of the one I
> > extracted from the stock bios?
>
> I think I copied mine to the top level coreboot folder as "vgabios.bin"
> and let it find it there.
>
> Email me directly if it's still not working and I can help, we're off
> topic from qubes-users now...

Everything works now, my mistake was using the wrong vgabios.bin, the stock
bios contains the ones for each version of the laptop but I didn't know that so
I took the first that I found, with device ID 6663.
The one I then searched for and that worked, thanks to awokd, was with device
ID 990b, appropriate for the G505s with integrated graphics and not discrete
card.