On Fri, February 23, 2018 10:46 am, Daniil .Travnikov wrote:

> I thought that this issues in url which you provided in existing systems
> which already installed. How can I change for example "startup parameters
> for Xen"?

If you are using legacy boot for the installer, go to the Troubleshooting
menu. You might want to first try "Install Qubes R4.0-rc4 in basic
graphics mode" if you haven't already.
You can also press TAB on it to edit the startup options directly.

> How could this changes has any affects on USB Boot Installer from this
> guide? Or maybe I must change some options in this installer, then how
> could I do that? Through terminal in existing system?

EFI is a bit different, not sure you get a Troubleshooting menu there. If
not, see
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/uefi-troubleshooting/#change-installer-kernel-parameters-in-uefi
for how to edit the configuration directly on the installer.

> I am asking becuase in some reason I can't open terminal in boot process
> from 'installer flash disk' with Qubes Release 4.0-rc4 (when I must click
> 'e' button in process of installation which I showed on sreenshots
> before). But for installed system 3.2 which already on my main ssd disk I
> can do that, but it does not make any sense to change anything in already
> installed system or am I wrong?

You're right, no point in changing the options of your currently installed
R3.2!