On 2018-03-28 11:42, 'awokd' via qubes-users wrote:
On Wed, March 28, 2018 8:13 am, G wrote:

I looked into adding a secondary TPM, maybe in the ExpressCard slot but it looks like no such piece of hardware exist. Or maybe there's a way to use the integrated TPM without the Intel ME but i don't have the skills to
research in that direction.

It looks like they are cleaning ME and still using the TPM?
http://osresearch.net/Installing-Heads

You're right. So the no ME no TPM rule probably apply only when using the stock bios. I just noticed coreboot recently pushed a commit fixing a problem in TPM activation https://github.com/coreboot/coreboot/commit/676887d2e2e474f70a8ebb1b6065f71e4e81001d maybe that's the issue with my x220. I'm rebuilding my rom to check if something changes with that commit, i'll give an update soon.

Giulio