On 04/12/18 05:32, Jo wrote:
My suggestion would be the Turris Omnia. Im using it myself in various cases and im very happy with it.

I second this opinion. Its Open Source (OpenWrt), downloads its own patches to keep up with any security issues or exploits in the wild. Unless of course you choose to be paranoid enough to do your own builds/patches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turris_Omnia
https://www.turris.cz/doc/en/start
https://www.turris.cz/en/