Am 16.04.2018 um 16:53 schrieb myblackcatisb...@gmail.com:
> Hey guys,

Hello,

> i following the tutorial which Chris wrote.
>
> It works, but by the last step "verify the Iso" i become this
> message.
>
> http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=fe395a-1523890343.png
>
> The Screenshot from the command promp i uploaded to a hoster.

Since it's written in German, I'll roughly transcript and translate
the screenshot here:

C:\Users\cyper\Downloads>gpg --verify Qubes-R4.0-x86_64.iso.asc
Qubes-R4.0-x86_64.iso
gpg: Signature made We 28 Mar 2018 05:31:04 CEST
gpg:                using RSA key 5817A43B283DE5A9181A522E1848792F9E2795E9
gpg: Good signature from "Qubes OS Release 4 Signing Key" [undefined]
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 5817 A43B 283D E5A9 181A  522E 1848 792F 9E27
95E9

It tells you that the signature itself is correct which means that the
ISO file you have has not been manipulated and is in fact from the
Qubes OS project AS LONG AS the "Qubes OS Release 4 Signing Key" you
have is NOT A FAKE.

Your GPG does not know if the signing key you have is a fake or not.
This means that GPG cannot confirm if the signature you verified is
really from the Qubes OS project or not. That's what the warning
message is about.

If you trust the key then everything is fine. Here

https://www.qubes-os.org/security/verifying-signatures/#importing-qubes-signing-keys

is a list of ideas how you can check if the fingerprint of the key you
have equals the fingerprint of the real "Qubes OS Release 4 Signing
Key". If they match, using several sources, then it's likely that you
have the real key.

> Is this Iso not correct?

As long as you trust the signing key.

> About a message i would be happy.