These microcodes from platomav are not new enough to have spectre v2
fixed at them! We are in the process of requesting an updated
microcodes from AMD, and there is already some progress: we have been
offered the updated microcodes with spectre V2 fix under the NDA.
However, most likely this NDA requirement is only because of the Ryzen
microcodes and maybe the microcodes for the other CPUs with built-in
PSP Platform Secure Processor. We have asked AMD to offer us a smaller
set of the microcodes (for the older CPUs only) which will be possible
to obtain without signing the NDA, and we are currently waiting for
reply. It does not make sense to ask the NDA for the microcodes of
CPUs that are ~5 years old, also, the older microcodes could be found
as publicly shared at e.g. linux-firmware.git and nobody sent a DMCA
takedown regarding them , so most likely it means that both 15h and
16h microcodes, as well as some other older ones, should be possible
to obtain without any NDAs. We will keep you updated

Best regards,
Ivan Ivanov