Le dimanche 20 mai 2018 17:59:48 UTC+2, awokd a écrit :
> On Sun, May 20, 2018 11:00 am, Thib wrote:

> Yes, this approach should work but you'll have to use mount commands (and
> possibly LVM) directly. Look in /dev/mapper/ to see if your -private
> volumes are listed. If so, you should be able to do something like "mount
> /dev/mapper/guest-private /mnt" (do a "mkdir mnt" first), then copy the
> files out. "umount /mnt" when done and repeat for the next volume.

I can see my -private volumes like: <<qubes_dom0-vm--vmWin7--private>>
So, you suggest to copy my files within the VMs on my external drives, not an
entire VM-backup just like the backup-tool in the Qubes VM Manager, right?
So, if I want to copy a document named "EN.docx" from the VM "vmWin7" to my
external drive named "SAMSUNG", how could I proceed?

Please show me the required command lines only if you do it willingly, and if
it's like a game for you. It can really make my life easier but a 2nd solution
could be to recreate all the lost documents.