On Qubes 4.0, when I try to start a dispVM, I get a popup notice that it's
starting, then a popup that it started, then a popup that it halted. I get no
error message, even when I specify --verbose:

[user@dom0 ~]$ qvm-run --verbose --autostart --dispvm=whonix-ws-dvm --service
-- qubes.StartApp+xterm
Running 'qubes.StartApp+xterm' on $dispvm:whonix-ws-dvm
[user@dom0 ~]$

Is there a log somewhere to tell me what's going wrong?