‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, October 15, 2018 5:29 PM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki
<marma...@invisiblethingslab.com> wrote:
> You can add --pass-io, to see service stdout/stderr. Maybe this will
> give some hints.

vchan connection timeout

LOL. I changed qrexec-timeout for whonix-ws-dvm to 120 (from default of 60),
and that fixed it.

Thanks.

A bit disturbing that 60 seconds isn't enough, though. It's a reasonably modern
system. Intel Core i3 (Haswell generation) with 16GB RAM, and not overloaded.
(CPU and disk are idle until I start the DVM, and not too many qubes are
running.)