Hi Alex,

Let me just start by saying a massive thank you. This guide has been great. I
have used it for the 8.1 - Oreo - which was just changing:
 'repo init -u git://git.osdn.net/gitroot/android-x86/manifest -b
android-x86-7.1-r2' to 'repo init -u
git://git.osdn.net/gitroot/android-x86/manifest -b oreo-x86.'

With 8.1, mouse support comes out the box and completing the last part of the
guide actually makes the mouse worse in Oreo. So, disregard that part anyone
following this guide for 8.1. You can change resolution by affixing 'vga=ask'
and choosing your desired resolution
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/qubes-users/KZm8aGJuiO0).

I have come across one issue, and I am wondering if you could help me. Android
has installed great, and loads up fine. However, I simply cannot open the
Settings app, as it crashes every single time. Others who have encountered this
issue modified it using adb
(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3480201/how-do-you-install-an-apk-file-in-the-android-emulator?rq=1),
 but I don't know how to do this with a Qubes HVM. Any help with this?

Thanks in advance :)