Jon deps:
On 5/8/19 6:31 AM, 'awokd' via qubes-users wrote:
22rip-2xk3N/kkaK1Wk0Htik3J/w...@public.gmane.org wrote:

Recently I noticed an add-on needed update and when I went to update
it, it says it was no longer compatible? I knew enough to start the
-dvm using gnome->terminal->firefox in -dvm however this time it
didn't allow me to update the add-on?

The new Tor Browser package with updated certificate and working addons is out. Use update-torbrowser in your whonix-ws template to upgrade to 8.0.9.

any guess what happens to  debian-9  firefox-esr  re: intermediate certifcate bug fix ?

Looks like it's coming in 60.6.2esr-1~deb9u1, which is in stretch-updates, but not stable.

If you can't wait for it, then in your Debian template(s):
sudo su
nano /etc/apt/sources.list
Add this line:
deb https://deb.debian.org/debian stretch-updates main contrib non-free