Chris Laprise:
> On 4/21/20 7:03 AM, taran1s wrote:
>>

>> Chris Laprise:
>>> The 'No such file' error is the one to correct. As I said earlier, you
>>> will need to move the files out of the "mullvad_config_linux"
>>> subdirectory into the vpn dir. It can't find the .crt file because its
>>> in the subdirectory.
>>>
>> So it seems like I will need to use the ProxyVM based on debian-10
>> template instead of fedora-30. In case of Fedora-30 ProxyVM, the error
>> is different for some mysterious reason, even the process was the same.
>>
>> I try to unzip the files into the /rw/config/vpn directory, but whatever
>> I try, the unzip comand still creates the subdirectory. When I try to
>> get just the files there, without the subdirectory, I don't have enough
>> permissions. Is there any way how to unzip or somehow get the files into
>> /rw/config/vpn? Sorry for the noob questions :)
>
> You could try 'sudo unzip -j' to extract without the subdirectory.
>
> Or you could move the existing files with:
>
> 'sudo mv /rw/config/vpn/mullvad_config_linux/* /rw/config/vpn'
>
> In any case, I suggest you look at an introduction to Linux command line
> to get better acquainted with the OS.
>

>> Btw is it enough to have the ProxyVM routed through sys-net instead of
>> sys-firewall?
>>

> Yes.

Thank you, this did the trick ^^ Link is up. I will test it with the
setup me -> sys-whonix -> ProxyVM setup ->
clearnet_Tor_unfriendly_services ;)

If I understand it well, I can select a new VPN country for the
particular session just by executing sudo cp any_country_I_need.ovpn
vpn-client.conf right?