unman:
> On Fri, May 01, 2020 at 11:54:27AM +0000, taran1s wrote:
>>

>> taran1s:
>>>

>> Chris, I tried now to connect to the kraken.com, which seems to be tor
>> unfriendly through me->tor->VPN->kraken.com but it returns error on the
>> site "Disabled".
>>
>> I learned now that despite I use the above connection model, using VPN
>> as an exit, I still exit from the tor exit not and not from the VPN. I
>> am not sure what broke.
>>

> If I understand your model: me->tor->VPN->kraken.com
> you are running Tor *through* your VPN - this means that your service
> provider sees your connection to the VPN, and your VPN provider sees
> your connection to the first Tor hop.
> Naturally, when you exit the VPN and set up the TOR circuit, it's a Tor
> exit node that connects to kraken.
> The VPN is NOT an exit in this model. Nothing has broken.

I am actually using mullvad VPN. The idea is to have the possibility to
access websites or services (like kraken.com) that are not tor-friendly.
I would like to connect first to Tor through sys-whonix than connect to
the VPN through VPN AppVM and from that VPN to connect to the clearnet.

I set the AppVMs networking following way: anon-whonix networking  set
to -> sys-whonix networking set to -> VPN-AppVM proxy that connects to
the clearnet. Is that right for my model?