Chris Laprise:
> On 4/21/20 11:30 AM, taran1s wrote:
>> Thank you, this did the trick ^^ Link is up. I will test it with the
>> setup me -> sys-whonix -> ProxyVM setup ->
>> clearnet_Tor_unfriendly_services ;)
>>
>> If I understand it well, I can select a new VPN country for the
>> particular session just by executing sudo cp any_country_I_need.ovpn
>> vpn-client.conf right?
>>

> Yes, that will work. To change without restarting the VPN VM, you can do:
>
> sudo service qubes-vpn-handler stop
> sudo cp some_location.ovpn vpn-client.conf
> sudo service qubes-vpn-handler start

All is working well. Thank you very much Chris. At the end it is
actually very easy to set up and run. The point was my luck of
experience in basic commands related to Linux and most probably
selecting wrong mullvad setup files for my planned routing
(me->tor->vpn). Now it is much clearer.

You mention in your previous email "I suggest you look at an
introduction to Linux command line". Do you have any good resource for that?

Thank you again ;)