BTW, I've started the reimplementation of qubes-i3status as a Python
wrapper around i3status. I am trying to be quite conservative – in the
default settings, there should be no visible difference except CPU load,
periodic freezes and bug fixes (battery status).

* Some indicators (battery, load and time) are already present, they just
need some adjustments of the format in order to be a drop-in replacement.
* Disk status was easy to implement. I just need to verify that it can
properly handle the change of default pool.
* Running qubes: I need to study the events deeper…
* NetVM status – currently, it is disabled and discouraged. I might decide
to reimplement this, but I am not 100% sure right now.

Regards,
Vít Šesták 'v6ak'