Fabrizio Romano Genovese:
Yes, I managed to get 5.10.13-1 working. The things that do not work at the
moment are:
- Wifi (AX500, according to google a notorious throublemaker), that is
still detected as unassigned both in sys-net and dom0.

Check out this thread: https://www.mail-archive.com/qubes-devel@googlegroups.com/msg04757.html. Looks like there's a limitation in QEMU that makes it unable to passthrough multiple MSI vectors on a device, so driver upgrades will not help. You could try disabling them and see if it reverts to old style interrupts with the following:

qvm-prefs sys-net kernelopts "nopat iommu=soft swiotlb=8192 pci=nomsi"

Qvm-shutdown sys-net and start it again and test. If it doesn't help, repeat the above command less the pci=nomsi option. Only option at that point is to wait until appropriate support is added to QEMU then Xen & Qubes, or to switch to a USB wifi device (but search on this list, etc. to find one known to work with Qubes).

- Sound (must be a problem with the driver, sof-audio-pci
- Sleep (no idea what the problem may be, but sometimes fixing wifi
improves this too)

The closest thing to what I need is this:
https://groups.google.com/g/qubes-users/c/Fa65-e8vqdM which fixed audio for
XPS9700 (I have XPS9310), but not wifi, even if the drivers were included
in the kernel.

Mind starting a new thread for these two issues, or pointing me towards one if you already have? They are a bit off-topic from the thread title of ath11k.

--
- don't top post