On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 07:31:33AM -0700, Andrew David Wong wrote:
And in fact only dom0 gets verified, the others seem to be ignored.

I cannot seem to reproduce this. My verify-only attempts also verify domUs. I'm using the same qvm-backup-restore command, just without `--verbose`.

That's very strange. Are restore settings stored anywhere on the local
machine, like how VMs can have an "exclude from backups" option?