After a bit of time I had the opportunity to investigate this a bit
further. Even running speaker-test on sys-audio results in the audio
stammering, and sys-audio manages the device directly... Could this be a
problem between fedora33 and my sound card? What can I do to pinpoint the
problem?

Any help is appreciated!
Fab