I am interested in new keyboards / pianos as well.

Wonder of any qws user on this list is playing nord keyboards / pianos?

Love my nord elektro 3 but it is kind of difficult to operate when you
are blind. For example:

you need to use a menu function to transpose.

However I love the sound of the keyboard and the weight of the nice wata
keys.

Anyone else in to nord produkts?

Vincent.