Curious to hear about the Genos as well. I know there is the Voice Guide
feature, which ...works, but I'm curious how well it works. The big issue I
had with the Motif line of keyboards is that there were such a huge amount
of button sequences to remember to get anything done, and if there is any
TTS my thinking is that that should be less necessary, but from what I've
read about it the feature sounds somewhat clunky. So I'm curious how usable
it is :)