Josiah, thanks for your reply.

Regarding my objective, I'm trying to compile census statistics for the
blocks that make up the neighborhood where I live. It consists of ten
census blocks, of which I selected three for simplicity in my example.
The census block-group which contains these ten blocks also contains
some blocks which are outside of my neighborhood and shouldn't be
counted or included.

Since I won't be able to calculate the median age from the age and count
data, and since the individual data doesn't seem to be available, is it
your thought that I can't produce a valid median age for a group of
census blocks?

Thanks so much for your advice.

-Kevin