Dne St 5. listopadu 2014 13:39:49 jste napsal(a):
> Hi I installed and used 1.3 recently (under Ubuntu 14.04). I am no expert
> and I can help you further but I wanted to assure you the package is
> working fine. I am currently using RStudio and this interface sometimes
> makes installing packages easier.

Interesting. Which version was it? I've got more general error, I'd say, it
seems like some problem with original archive...

> I couldn't compile mp-est which is another option for spp trees.

I didn't find package of that name (BioC, CRAN, R-Forge), do You, please, have
some reference?

> best
>
> Andrés

Thank You,
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
http://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University in Prague
Benátská 2, Prague, 12801, CZ
http://botany.natur.cuni.cz/en/

Institute of Botany, Academy of Science