Dear all,

I just read this paper: Revell, L. J. (2009). Size‐correction and principal
components for interspecific comparative studies. Evolution, 63(12),
3258-3268. There is no coding for R, but it says it can be made using APE.
>From what I could understand this is as simples as:

->bm.gls<-gls(trait~Bodymass, correlation=BM,data=DF,weights=varFixed(~vf))
->residuals(bm.gls)

Is this correct? Or do I need to ask for some special kind of residuals?

Best regards,
Sérgio.

--
Com os melhores cumprimentos,
Sérgio Ferreira Cardoso.

Best regards,
Sérgio Ferreira Cardoso

MSc. Paleontology candidate
Departamento de Ciências da Terra - FCT /Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Geociências - Universidade de Évora

Lisboa, Portugal
ᐧ