Hi Liam,
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. The post was really useful.

Warm Regards,
Gopal M

“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited
in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as
something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his
consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to
our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our
task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of
compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its
beauty.”
― Albert Einstein
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/9810.Albert_Einstein>