From: Liam J. Revell [liam.rev...@umb.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:54 AM
To: Carturan, Bruno
Subject: Re: A question about phylogenetic signal significance with 1000 trees

Bruno.

This is an interesting question. Since this doesn't pertain specifically
to phytools, perhaps you should pose it to the R-sig-phylo email
list-serve. You may get a good answer there.

All the best,

Liam J. Revell, Associate Professor of Biology
University of Massachusetts Boston
web: http://faculty.umb.edu/liam.revell/
email: liam.rev...@umb.edu
blog: http://blog.phytools.org