<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1th9D4-PMo9f8U9vlHARxFgnxUx8nUPUD/view?usp=drive_web>
 BayesPCM9.Schedule.txt
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nhUUcSU6xJrgIeup_sDLABe4WXh6Y3Rf/view?usp=drive_web>
 BayesPCM9.Stones.txt
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tOcDqbMw840CkErCgiOiuj2Sf0-r_vCl/view?usp=drive_web>
 BayesPCM9.VarRates.txt
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wNhBg9QvKj_5RPPE1wK2C1AeiWODEaPL/view?usp=drive_web>
Dear All

Is there a way in BTprocessR or BTRTools (or any other package) to plot a
tree in such a way that the branch lengths are scaled by rate. Colour
gradients are a bit difficult to compare across many structures. I am
looking for a plot where faster rates make branches longer and slower rates
produce shorter branches.

The plotshifts function in BTRTools plots the tree with color gradient
depicting the rates. I am thinking maybe there is an option I am missing
out that simply does the trick to plot branches scaled by rate?

Please also help me with how to make the legend not plot over the scale. I
am not getting how to command the legend positions, I get errors if I try
the available option, maybe I am missing out something.

My code goes like this:

btresults9 <- rjpp(rjlog = "BayesPCM9.VarRates.txt",  rjtrees =
"BayesPCM9.Output.trees",tree = my.tree, burnin = 0, thinning = 1, verbose
= TRUE)

plotShifts(btresults9, plot.options = list(layout = c("e")), tips = T)

I have also attached the files here

Thank you.

Regards,

Greg.