On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 11:07:39 -0500,
Alex Knauth wrote:
>     Typed Racket:
>     - `Any` unsoundness follow-up? (typed-racket @
>     191ec136b6606ed63b8548c8493dba59104c60fb
>     50aab9806ff549ddc5f59f00d16ce336bc20eec6)
> The previous release already included variations of those two commits.

Right. I do remember some talk of the changes in 6.6 being a stepping
stone to further changes in 6.7. Was that the case?

> For this release the most important change is
> https://github.com/racket/typed-racket/commit/dfd61642b600dc485128581bfe162c1c1eaa11ac
> Which changes the unsafe-require/typed #:opaque option so that it
> doesn't display a warning.

Was that change from "working + warning" to "working no warning", or
from "working + warning" to "error"?

If it's the former, it's probably not worth mentioning. If it's the
latter, it definitely is.

"Racket Developers" group.
to racket-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.