Thanks

- is there a JavaScript MVC framework that is suitable to use with
racketscript? (should I be using react or angular ?)

- can I use Racketscrips with racket web applications stuff for the backend
or am I compiling racketscript to nodejs to run on the server?

Thanks again

Kind regards,
Stephen
--
Bigger than Scheme, cooler than Clojure & more fun than CL.(n=1)