I did try to get it up and running and try the samples on Ubuntu. I
had to install quite a few packages to build the sample Android app. I
was not able to cross-compile the sample for Windows.

Porting LambdaNative to Racket would be a huge undertaking, and not
something I would try without a lot of other people trying too. But,
like the original author, I think it is a drag that a lot of people
want to use JavaScript everywhere. I would like an actual alternative
(not just yet another *js framework, or a language that transpiles to
JS).

= Eric MacAdie