Have you considered organizing your program as follows:

#lang racket

(module a racket
  (provide f)
  (define (f x) 10))

(module b racket
  (provide g)
  (define g (dynamic-require '(submod "foo.rkt" a) 'f)))

(module c typed/racket
  (require/typed (submod ".." b) [g (-> Integer Integer)])
  (g 20))

(require 'c)

That is, run the dynamic-require in an untyped module and then import it at the
desired type?