On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 02:10:44PM -0400, Neil Van Dyke wrote:
> Atlas, I will have to think more about your message, but I think you're
> right to suggest that FAANGs might be part of a problem....

Perhaps I'm the only one, but I had no idea what "FAANG" meant.  For similar
folks:

"FAANG is an acronym for the market's five most popular and best-performing
tech stocks, namely Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix and Alphabet’s Google."

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/faang-stocks.asp
--
READ CAREFULLY. By accepting this material, you agree, on behalf of your
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any