> On May 23, 2020, at 08:53, Shriram Krishnamurthi <s...@cs.brown.edu> wrote:
>
> Alex, thanks for that information. I'm going to go investigate that next.

Related to that, I just remembered the existence of rackunit/text-ui and
rackunit/gui, which implement two different reporters for RackUnit test
cases/suites. Looking at their source might be informative, since neither is
particularly complicated. The text reporter uses fold-test-results, and the GUI
reporter uses foldts-test-suite.