This looks very nice Chris.

Instead of calling the tabs "CSS" and "JS" why not "Styles" and "Scripts"? (Seems appropriate considering the name of the plugin.)

I'm getting an ActionController::InvalidAuthenticityToken exception on the O.6.7 when I try and submit a form.

I'm also getting a undefined method `updated_by' for #<Javascript: 0x236d6c8> on 0.6.6 when I try to edit a javascript that I just created.

Have you taken a look at the prototype directory in trunk? We have a working HAMl prototype there that you can play around with using serve.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com