I like your solution better, Martins.

Sean

Mārtiņš Grunskis wrote:
On 5/17/08, Chris Parrish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I fixed the issue mentioned below.  The updated version can be found at:
https://secure.svnrepository.com/s_swanki/open/radiant/extensions/styles_n_scripts/tags/v0.2.1

 This fix solves the error but still does not properly register the
created_by_id and updated_by_id fields in Stylesheets and Javascripts (which
was tied to the source of the original error).

 Does anyone know how to append classes to UserActionObserver?  I'd like to
fix this issue but if I have my extension's activate method call:
  UserActionObserver.observe Stylesheet, Javascript

 it seems to wipe out the existing observation of Page, Snippet, etc.

I had this same issue some time ago and you can take a look at how I
fixed it here:

http://mgr.devjavu.com/browser/audioguide/vendor/extensions/forum/forum_extension.rb#L34

 The 0.6.7 issue will have to wait another day...

 -Chris

I'm also getting a undefined method `updated_by' for
#<Javascript:0x236d6c8> on 0.6.6 when I try to edit a javascript that I just
created.
Thanks.  Looks like a last minute change + no spec coverage on view (yet)
= sloppy programmer.