nurilized wrote:
why dont you git?

You guys are killing me.  John's pushing me there today too ;-)

For the record, I use Windows and Eclipse (Aptana's RadRails) to do my development. I'm used to, and like both very much. Right now, I can do all my source code control right in my IDE wonderfully -- visually see which files have changed, apply properties, commit, update, etc.

Unfortunately git support is weak for Windows and weaker still for Eclipse. So I'm going to have to figure out a new workflow to use my IDE and git as an external tool in order to make the switch.

It'll probably happen eventually but I've got enough irons in the fire already for now.

-Chris