Anton Aylward wrote:
My gripe is about the packaging.
I unpacked v0.3 into /vendor/extensions/styles_n_scripts/

and got:

Could not load extension from file: v0.3_extension.
#<NameError: "V0.3Extension" is not a valid constant name!>

As far as I could make out, v0.3 wanted to be installed in
/vendor/extensions/v0.3

Hmm, that sounds like something didn't unpack to the right location (I'd guess an SVN thing, actually). Once you checkout the project, make sure that inside your /radiant_project/vendor/extensions folder you have the following:

 /styles_n_scripts
   /app
   /config
   /db
   /lib
   /public
   /spec
    CHANGELOG
    custom_settings.rb
    LICENSE
    Rakefile
    README
    styles_n_scripts_extension

Also, if you're using Radiant 0.6.7, I've released a v0.3.1 yesterday with some minor tweaks.

Let me know if you're still having issues with this.
I certainly welcome any ideas/suggestions here. Its a fairly straightforward design but nothing's set in stone.

Are you going to subsume "attachments" ?

I think, long term, John would like an application that has a built-in solution for images, css, and js.

In the meantime, I don't think I have that kind of authority to overthrow other extensions... Wrings hands... "And after this one falls, boys, we're going to conquer and assimilate the CopyMove extension, mwaa haa haaaaa!"

-Chris