For anyone (now or in the future) following this thread, I've identified the issue nurullah mentioned here. It is indeed a bug with the SnS extension and will be resolved in the upcoming 0.5 release.

For those interested, it's caused by the interplay between the way SnS extension stores its settings, and the way Radiant rake tasks are performed.

SnS creates its default settings and then overwrites those with any custom settings during initialize.

Well, it turns out that extensions are initialized during any Rake task -- including 'rake db:bootstrap' So, if you're including SnS in a *brand new* installation of Radiant (not already bootstrapped), when you try to create the database, the SnS extension gets initialized and tries to store some settings in the not-yet-created config table. Doh!

Those adding SnS to an existing Radiant install will never see this issue.

-Chris

nurullah wrote:
although all installation steps fail it adds tabs on panels and some columns
on config table

5|stylesheet_mime_type|text/css
6|response_cache_directory|text_asset_cache
7|javascript_mime_type|text/javascript
8|javascript_directory|js
9|stylesheet_directory|css

but you are right production.log says it cannot find text_assets table and
right there is no such table on db file

On 5/19/08, Chris Parrish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>