Josh,

Since things like background images are generally applied with CSS, I like to store my CSS in a Radiant page and then attach the images to that CSS page.

Sean

Josh Schairbaum wrote:
How do people handle site-wide assets like background images? I'd like to keep everything about the site able to be uploaded/changed. I've got the page_attachments extension, but that seems like it's only applicable to individual pages.

I've looked at something like the paperclipped, but that seems to overwrite some of the page attachments functionality.

http://github.com/kbingman/paperclipped/tree/master

I'd like to use page_attachments, so what work-arounds are possible for sitewide stuff, outside of having to deploy them in public/images/*?

Regards,
Josh