On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:59 PM, J Aaron Farr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Josh Schairbaum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > How do people handle site-wide assets like background images?  I'd
> > like to keep everything about the site able to be uploaded/changed.
> > I've got the page_attachments extension, but that seems like it's only
> > applicable to individual pages.
>
> I started created a generic "Assets" extension for this purpose but
> ended up just using the Gallery extension.  I'd still prefer a simple
> Assets extension though.

We wrote a dead simple assets extension a little while ago. It just lets you
to upload files directly into radiant's public directory. We use
page_attachments for almost everything but it has been handy for pushing out
downloadable files, third party scripts, and other files that we don't want
to exist under the page_attachements/dddd/dddd structure. Would this be of
interest to anyone else?

Cheers,
Stephen