On Jul 21, 2008, at 8:01 AM, John W. Long wrote:

For now I think it is appropriate to drop support for IE6. We can certainly accept a patch back to add it in latter, but I think it is more important to get the new interface implemented than to quibble over the details.

Thanks for being willing to work on this Chris.

I agree. But an IE 6 extension sounds like a good idea.

Chris, I'm trying to clear up my schedule to get more involved in the new UI. Have you forked radiant-prototype or do you gave a public location for ideas that you're working on?