I'd call the support for Pages shaky at best, and I'd still recommend manipulating those in the regular interface.

Agreed. The Page model is far more complex than Snippets and Layouts, because it has_many PageParts, and acts_as_tree. I'm road testing the extension myself at the moment, and have noted a several bugs. I've already fixed a few of them, but others keep cropping up. I hope to announce progress in a separate thread soon.

Thanks, Drew, for offering to maintain this extension!

It's a pleasure. I really needed it to help me refactor a large site which has been getting out of hand. With the file_system extension, my workflow has become so much more manageable. It is a huge relief!

Cheers,
Drew