On Sep 2, 2008, at 11:32 PM, Jason Garber wrote:

Perhaps two extensions might be more appropriate, one for drafts (the future) and one for versioning (the past), but I thought we could kill two birds with one stone by having the drafts be versions too, but versions that exist ahead of the live version.

Quickly and quietly chiming in, I think two extensions would probably be best. The 'do one thing well' ethos so to speak. I'm more than interested in a versions extension, but less so a drafts extension such as concurrent_drafts.

So if you find a good way to keep track of the "past" in Radiant, please pass it on. And feel free to contact me off-list if you'd like to coordinate a new one.
--
Janson Hartliep
p| 616.931.4636 x101