less-is-more is good. My only thought is perhaps many people (like me)
wouldn't actually ask someone what their shirt is about. However, if I saw
RadiantCMS on it somewhere (back probably) - that would lead me to make a
mental note and go Google search it later on. It's a bit harder to Google
search just an image of a gem :)